Exciting opportunity in Gold Coast, QLD!
About Coco Cubano Pacific Fair
Coco Cubano Pacific Fair is an upscale Kiosk style operation located in the new Patio area of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. It is corporately owned and run by an employed Manager. This venue is a café/bar kiosk model.
Coco Cubano brings you a Cuban inspired menu in a setting that’ll have you feeling like you’re in down town Havana.
All day dining at its best, starting with brekky - espresso coffee and one of the best takes on Eggs Benedict you’ll have, complete with bacon and slow cooked pulled pork.
Lunch time it’s the likes of Cuban Street Sandwiches, Burgers, Salads, Southern Fried Chicken, Burritos, Quesadillas to name a few!
Into the evening choose Tapas & Cocktails as well as Fajitas, Nachos, Burgers & more!
Be sure to save some room for Churros or Waffles with the most amazing pure melted chocolate.
About the location
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coast’s premium retail and dining destination and features over 400 stores and more than 20 casual and fine–dining restaurants
- There is free wifi throughout the centre and a free shopping shuttle service operates daily with centrally located stops at Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and Mermaid Beach.
- Gold Coast City has been identified as one of the most desirable places in the world to live ranked on political, social, economic and environmental factors, personal safety and health.
- Serviced by two international and domestic airports, the Gold Coast is the international gateway to 26 destinations worldwide provided by 30 airlines.
- The Gold Coast is the 6th largest city in Australia, with an estimated population of over 560,000 people.
- Tourism is the Gold Coast’s main industry
Fill in the form to receive more information about this opportunity.